4-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with 2-Story Great Room and Laundry on Both Floors
About This Plan
- Live the dream with this 4-bedroom, modern farmhouse plan, and enjoy the convenience of laundry access on each floor, an open concept living space with a 2-story great room and a bonus room upstairs that can serve multiple purposes depending on your needs.
- The massive front porch is an ideal spot for the perfect porch swing (or two), while it welcomes you inside to find a study and school room on either side of the foyer.
- The combined great room with 19' vaulted ceiling and kitchen area take advantage of the rearward views, and extend onto a covered patio through glass-paneled, sliding doors. The kitchen has access to a large walk-in pantry and is open to the dining area. For more casual meals, sit at the island on two sides.
- The 3-car garage attaches to the left side of the home and opens into a large mudroom with a pocket door revealing a powder bath.
- The homeowner can truly relax in the master bedroom with view to the back and a 5-fixture bath with a stackable washer and dryer in the walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, 3 bedrooms share two baths. There's a large laundry room near the top of the stairs and a reading nook near the overlook.
- Related Plan: Get a 5-bedroom version with house plan 365004PED.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,473 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,028 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,445 sq. ft.
- Deck: 337 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 453 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,028 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 912 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss