4-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Upstairs Loft Overlook
About This Plan
- This 4-bed modern farmhouse plan boasts a unique layout with a 2-story great room creating a dynamic second floor.
- Inside, the entryway opens up to a wide-open floor plan. The great room is warmed by a fireplace that is next to a built-in bookshelf and leads to the covered patio in back. The kitchen includes a large working island with a snack bar and a walk-in pantry.
- The master suite is conveniently located on the main level of the home and includes a decorative tray ceiling. The master bathroom includes a soaking tub, dual vanities, and a large walk-in closet that has access to the home's laundry room.
- On the upper floor, there is a loft that overlooks the great room. Also on the second floor, there are 3 bedrooms. Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a wonderful bathroom, while bedroom 2 has its own bathroom.
- Back on the main level, the homes 2 car side load garage accesses the home through a convenient mudroom with a bench and lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,997 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,882 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,115 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 610 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12