4 Bed Modern House Plan with Master Deck
About This Plan
- Those who love Modern house plans will especially enjoy the clean straight lines of this Modern home.
- The appealing mix of exterior materials heightens the curb appeal.
- In the large entry foyer, you have a big walk-in coat closet that gives you excellent storage.
- Wide open spaces are immediately apparent in the main living area, where you can see the living room fireplace all the way from the kitchen island.
- Another big walk-in coat closet lies off the garage entry near the laundry room.
- Upstairs, there are four bedrooms and a cozy lounge where you can hang out and read or watch TV.
- A key design element is the private deck off the master bedroom where you have two sliding glass doors to take you outside.
- The large master bathroom has a soaking tub with a backyard view and double sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,740 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,194 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,546 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 489 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss