4-Bed Modern Masterpiece with Second Level Master with Balcony
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This spacious, 4-bedroom modern house plan features smooth panel siding, brick, and natural horizontal siding beneath a modern flat roof. The interior is oriented to take advantage of the outdoors with multiple balconies, a walk-out basement, and large windows in order to take advantage of any rearward views.
- Double doors lead to a roomy hallway foyer with a quiet office and guest room at either end.
- An oversized kitchen island anchors the open layout which includes the kitchen, great, and dining rooms.
- Upstairs, the master suite boasts a sitting nook with attached balcony, walk-in closet, and a 5-fixture bathroom. Bed 2 is located near the laundry and Bed 3 has a small private balcony.
- The lower level includes a large recreation room, media room, full bath, and a 2-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,258 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 930 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,783 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,545 sq. ft.
- Deck: 286 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 37' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side