4 Bed Modern with Open Floor Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A mixed material exterior loaded with windows greets you to this modern house plan with an open floor plan. The covered entry opens to reveal the foyer with views to the expansive great room.
- The great room is open to the dining room and that is open to the kitchen. A sliding wall in the dining room leads to your outdoor patio which has a covered and an uncovered portion.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating and workspace. A pantry is located nearby and gives you great storage.
- A private den is located across the home. With its own full bath, this could be used as a guest bedroom.
- Three bedrooms are located on the upper floor. And there is a bonus room - included in the total living area square footage - given you extra space.
- Related Plans: Get a finished lower level with house plan 23632JD. And build over the garage with house plan 23628JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,285 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,740 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,545 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 6"
- Depth: 83' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss