4-Bed New American House Plan with 2-Story Great Room
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This 4-bed New American house plan combines the timeless farmhouse look with a touch of Craftsman and contemporary styles. The outside is highlighted by contrasting siding and a large glass garage door.
- Just inside the home, you'll find a great flex room that would be great for an office or a formal dining room. The flex room accesses the kitchen through a hallway that includes the large walk-in pantry and server. The kitchen includes a large island and looks out into the great room. The great room is warmed by a soaring fireplace and lies under a 2-story ceiling. The dining room accesses the rear patio for your outdoor entertainment.
- On the left side of the main floor, you'll find the amazing master suite. The master bedroom lies under a tray ceiling and includes a soaking tub, his/her vanities, and enclosed toilet area, and a walk-in closet that conveniently accesses the laundry room.
- On the second floor, there are 3 bedrooms. Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a jack and jill bathroom while bedroom 2 has access to its own bathroom. A wonderful loft area makes a great play space for kids.
- Choose the finished lower level option and gain a fifth bedroom, a family room, storage and more.
Lower Level Layout Option (+$250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,983 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,864 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,119 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 571 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12