4-Bed New American House Plan with Main-Floor Master
About This Plan
- A cross-gable roof sits atop this 4-bedroom, New American house plan, which boasts a fresh exterior with classic farmhouse features.
- Once inside, a coat closet and powder bath is conveniently located next to the foyer. Straight ahead, a great room with a two-story ceiling greets you, and french doors on either side of the fireplace provide access to a covered porch with an outdoor kitchen.
- The adjoining eat-in kitchen includes a large island and a nearby wet bar includes a bar sink and wine fridge.
- The main-level, master bedroom neighbors a study, and features a vaulted ceiling and a dazzling en suite with a freestanding tub.
- Discover three bedrooms upstairs, along with a laundry room at the end of the hall; two bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one has its own full bath, which is ideal for guests.
- A built-in bench with cubbies resides just inside from the 2-car garage, and a pocket door allows you to shut away any temporary mudroom messes.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,032 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 19,559 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,073 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 494 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss