4-Bed New American House Plan with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- This New American house plan boasts gable roofs, board and batten siding, and a modern, metal roof. The natural wood tones combine beautifully with the white siding and dark window sashes.
- Inside, a spacious, open layout provides a comfortable space for family and friends to gather. The vaulted ceiling in the great room offers a feeling of grandeur and the fireplace lends warmth and character.
- A large island includes the kitchen sink and dishwasher, and a BBQ station on the covered porch encourages outdoor living.
- The master suite also includes a vaulted ceiling, as well as a large bathroom with a separate tub and shower, dual sinks, a toilet room, and a walk-in closet.
- Two nearly identical bedrooms sit towards the front of the home and share a full bathroom. A workshop or storage area is attached to the 2-car garage for added convenience.
- Upstairs gives you a 4th bedroom plus storage and bonus expansion.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the third bay and Bed 4 with house plan 69715AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,683 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,108 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 575 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 782 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss