4 Bed Prairie with 2 Story Great Room
About This Plan
- This expansive Prairie style house plan has a low slung roof with wide eaves and a Contemporary feel.
- The beautifully designed home gives you two floors of entertaining spaces, both indoors and out.
- Two-story ceilings rise up in the foyer and great room for a dramatic effect.
- Work out in your own home gym where you have a sauna and sliding glass doors to a quiet patio.
- The large first floor guest suite has lovely corner windows and direct access to a bathroom.
- Walls of glass in the informal living area give you heavenly views from the kitchen.
- Three bedrooms are located on the second floor including the spacious master suite.
- A balcony bridge leads to the other two bedrooms and a fabulous game room complete with wet bar and huge outdoor terrace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,106 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,284 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,822 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 100' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1020 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss