4-Bed Ranch Home Plan with Grilling Porch
About This Plan
- The open layout of this 4-bedroom, ranch home plan makes the rooms feel larger, and creates a comfortable space for family and friends to gather.
- Upon entering, a formal dining room resides to the right of the foyer, with views through the living room, to the back porch, and beyond. A large island anchors the living space and houses a deep-bowl sink.
- A second back porch off the kitchen serves as the grilling station with a bar sink.
- The serene, master bedroom awaits, and features a freestanding tub, dual vanities, and a walk-in closet.
- Three additional, family bedrooms are forward facing; one is privately situated, with a full bath, and could be used as a guest suite or office.
- The 3-car garage includes a storage room, and opens into a mudroom with built-in lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,475 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,475 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 440 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 4"
- Depth: 53' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 771 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick