4-Bed Ranch Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- A steeply-pitched gable rises above the double garage on the front elevation of this 4-bedroom, ranch home plan. To the left of the garage, a welcoming front porch invites you and guests inside.
- The formal entry leads directly into the heart of the home; a combined family room, kitchen, and dining area. A fireplace anchors the left wall, while a rear porch encourages you to enjoy some fresh air, protected from the elements.
- Flex your culinary muscles in this spacious kitchen, which features a large island, plenty of workspace, and a nearby walk-in pantry.
- The master bedroom is located behind the 2-car garage, and joined by a 5-fixture ensuite and a roomy walk-in closet.
- Three bedrooms can be found on the opposite side of the home; two share the hall bath, and one includes a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,292 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,292 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 565 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 654 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick