4-Bed Rustic Craftsman Plan with Flex Space and Office Upstairs
About This Plan
- Exciting from any angle, this 4-bedroom Rustic Craftsman home plan features an open, exposed beam, vaulted interior with easy access to the wraparound back porch.
- The gourmet kitchen offers views into the dining and living areas, and includes a massive island and convenient corner pantry.
- Beyond the main living area, discover the primary bedroom with a glass paneled door leading to the rear patio. In the ensuite, a wet room includes a huge shower and a freestanding tub at the rear.
- Across the hall are two secondary bedrooms, while upstairs is a large open loft, office space, and bedroom suite; a great hangout for an older child or any other long term guest.
- A generous mud room is accessible from the garage, exterior, and interior. Laundry is located in this same area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,652 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,102 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 550 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 97' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Framing Type: Truss