4-Bed Rustic Modern Farmhouse Plan Under 3700 Square Feet
About This Plan
- This 3,652 square foot rustic modern farmhouse plan has two shed dormers with metal roofs flanking a large central gable with three windows that all sits above 6'-deep front porch. Inside, you'll find 4 beds, 4 baths and realize the joys and convenience of one-level living.
- The entry hall is framed by a home office and formal dining room and freely flows into the 18' vaulted great room, complete with a grand fireplace along the left wall.
- The island kitchen will inspire the cook of the household with its oversized island, large range, and walk-in pantry that can support grocery shopping in bulk.
- Located behind the 3-car garage, discover the primary suite with a vaulted ceiling, 5-fixture bathroom, and walk-in closet with access to the laundry room.
- Three bedroom suites consume the left side of the layout, along with a game room that overlooks the 15'7"-deep rear porch.
- Related Plans: Add a bonus room with house plan 818087JSS. Get alternate versions with house plans 818035JSS and 818028JSS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,652 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,652 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,102 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 793 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 309 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 103' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 870 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick