4-Bed Southern Beach Home with Split-bed Layout and Large Covered Lanai
About This Plan
- Through the front door, discover a dining room and study flanking the foyer, while the open-concept layout allows you to enjoy the views through the great room and onto the outdoor living space.
- Entertaining is a delight in this gourmet kitchen with its large range, ample storage space, and adjoining breakfast nook.
- Privacy is a priority in this design by setting the master suite apart from the secondary bedrooms. Two walk-in closets frame the hallway that leads to the master bathroom, and french doors offer a shortcut to the covered lanai.
- Three bedroom suites line the left side of the home, finished off by a bonus room - included in the total living area - that extends from the rear and can be put to many uses.
- Enter from the 3-car garage to find a convenient powder bath, next to the laundry room with utility sink.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,523 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,523 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 718 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 86 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 8"
- Depth: 123' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 762 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss