4-Bed Southern House Plan with Stacked Porches
About This Plan
- Stacked porches front and back lend a Southern charm to this two-story home plan.
- Retreat to your quiet front-facing study or head back to the main living area with its open floor plan.
- The island in the beautiful kitchen is angled to give you the best views in the house!
- The first floor bedroom is handy for guests or elderly relatives who don't want stairs to climb.
- Vaulted ceilings top the master suite with its own private porch.
- Bonus space gives you a huge room to work with and can be finished at your leisure.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,433 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 967 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 491 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss