4-Bed Split Bedroom Modern Farmhouse Plan with Vaulted Open Concept Interior
About This Plan
- An 8'-deep front porch with exposed rafter tails and three shed dormers positioned above it combine with the board and batten siding to give this 4-bed modern farmhouse plan great curb appeal.
- Step into the airy foyer with 18'6" ceiling above through a pair of French doors and an open floor plan reveals itself. The vaulted great room has a timber ridge beam going down the middle, left to right and French doors on the back wall take you to the 12'-deep back porch with outdoor kitchen.
- No walls separate the great room from the kitchen with a large 4' by 8'6" island that comfortably sits four and gives the cook great prep space. A roomy walk-in pantry is conveniently located to where you cook and a farm sink looks out across the back porch.
- The master suite has a vaulted ceiling and a barn door that tastefully closes off the master bath. A welcome convenience is your access to the laundry room from your walk-in closet. Across the home, two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath and a third has access to the hall bath.
- A 2-car side-entry garage has a storage room to stow away your gear while leaving you room for your vehicles.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with 3 bedrooms with house plan 56465SM.
Main Level - Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,534 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,534 sq. ft.
- Storage: 101 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 784 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Stem Wall
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 2"
- Depth: 56' 2"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 584 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12