4-Bed Traditional Home Plan with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Every inch of this traditional home plan is inviting and elegant, from the brick and stonework to the arched entryway.
- The first floor impresses with a completely open floor plan. The vaulted great room, breakfast area and eat-in kitchen are all steps apart making entertaining a dream.
- A vaulted screened porch and separate deck are reached through a pair of French doors off the breakfast area. Across the home, a bedroom and full bath are ready for guests.
- Upstairs, the master suite with two walk-in closets and a grand en suite are found. Two additional bedrooms with a shared Jack-and-Jill bath are just down the hall.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 710280BTZ and 710281BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,904 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,569 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,335 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,569 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 4"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 417 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick