4 Bed Traditional House Plan with Flexible Layout
About This Plan
- This 4 bed traditional house plan has terrific good looks and a flexible layout.
- Suite 2 on the first floor would make a wonderful in-law suite or use the huge bedroom 4 on the second floor for the same purpose.
- Signature space off the garage entry gives you options to customize the home to suit your family, be it a home office, craft room or a pet center.
- In back, the open floor plan does a marvelous job of keeping the family together in one large space.
- Sliding glass doors take you out to the patio outside.
- Three more bedrooms upstairs share a convenient second floor laundry room and a cozy family lounge.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,708 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,182 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,526 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 654 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"