4-Bed Transitional Florida Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- A double and single garage bay frame the grand front entrance of this 4-bedroom, Transitional Florida home plan.
- From the foyer, you can see through the great room and onto the expansive outdoor living space through a multi-paneled sliding door, providing a true indoor outdoor lifestyle.
- Move easily between the great room and kitchen, which features a prep island, walk-in pantry, and nearby breakfast nook or formal dining room for meals.
- This design prioritizes privacy by separating the master suite from the secondary bedrooms. The master is joined by a 5-fixture bathroom and two walk-in closets.
- The three family bedrooms are in line with the laundry room and double garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,012 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,012 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 782 sq. ft.
- Entry: 151 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 8"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 741 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss