4-Bed Transitional House Plan Under 4000 Square Feet with Round-Arched Entry
About This Plan
- This 4-bed, 4.5 bath Transitional house plan gives you 3,940 square feet of heated living area and has an attractive painted brick exterior with steep gables, a 3-car courtyard-entry garage and a round-arched covered entry.
- Large windows line the rear wall of the living / dining room, topped by exposed beams and anchored by a fireplace. A wine room tucked beneath the stairwell is perfect for entertaining.
- The island kitchen features a large range and scullery with a veggie sink, while glass doors retract to extend the living space onto the veranda.
- The owner's suite is accompanied by a 5-fixture bathroom with a separate tub and shower and a large wardrobe with a dresser island.
- Three bedroom suites reside upstairs, along with a flex room and bonus area (included in the total square footage) with a wet bar above the garage.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 93140EL and 93145EL.
- DELIVERY NOTE: Please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,940 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,159 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,781 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 322 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 70 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 229 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 90' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 906 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"