4 Bed Transitional House Plan with Upstairs Master Suite with Fireplace
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This Transitional home plan offers a wrapped around covered porch and a small covered entry in the front, along with combination of brick and board & batten siding.
- Step in off the covered entry and discover the kitchen, with it's full height cabinetry and breakfast nook. On either side of the kitchen is the living room and the dining room, separated by cased openings and glass doors. The dining room has multitude of windows, allowing for lots of natural light to enjoy.
- Upstairs, you'll find the primary suite with a vaulted ceiling and accompanying sitting area, walk-in closet, and bathroom with standing shower, full-size tub and double vanities, with access to the deck by the fireplace. 3 more bedrooms accompany the primary suite.
- This home offers basement expansion (1,346 square feet when finished as shown) with a recreation room, 3 more bedrooms, and plenty of storage areas.
Optional Crawl/Slab Main Level
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,281 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,462 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,819 sq. ft.
- Deck: 773 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 624 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,346 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, 6, or 7
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 4"
- Depth: 48' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 711 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"