4 Bedroom Hill Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Only 40' wide, this Hill Country house plan packs a lot into its narrow footprint.
- 10' ceilings inside make the home feel even larger.
- Double doors usher you into the quiet front-facing study where you can work from home or create a man cave.
- The kitchen is nicely positioned to serve both the formal dining room and the big breakfast nook.
- The huge family room has a partial two-story ceiling that rises up to 20' at the back.
- A covered patio wraps around the breakfast nook.
- Upstairs, you get loft space, a huge game room with storage closet and a laundry room that serves the three bedrooms on this floor.
- The master suite enjoys a huge walk-in closet and big private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,869 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,342 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,527 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 471 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater