4 Bedroom House Plan with 2-Story Ceilings
About This Plan
- This 4 bedroom house plan is perfect for a narrow lot. The brick exterior offers interesting design patterns, trim, warm coach lights flanking the garage, and a covered front entry.
- Inside, you are greeted to views with varied ceiling styles and are guided into the 2-story family living center. This portion of the home includes the family room, gourmet kitchen, and breakfast room.
- Wrought iron banisters trim the stairs that lead to the second story.
- Opposite the stairs is the family room with its dramatic fireplace and sliding glass doors. Bring the outdoors in with the floor-to-ceiling windows and doors that lead to the outdoor living area, where you can serve friends al fresco.
- The breakfast area has large windows to enjoy the view and is set off from the family room and kitchen. The gourmet kitchen has a free-standing center island. A pantry, bar, and butlery off the kitchen open into the elegant dining room for ease in serving.
- A family bedroom with walk-in closet and full bath lies behind the breakfast room.
- Upstairs two family bedrooms, each with walk-in closets, share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
- The master suite boasts a tray ceiling, luxurious master bath with his and hers vanities, separate glass shower and marble-surround tub, large wardrobe with built ins, and an exercise room.
- A utility room, game room with bar, and a powder room complete the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,125 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,061 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,064 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 908 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"