4 Bedroom Louisiana Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- You get a touch of Louisiana with this design. The master bedroom in this elegant French Country home plan is nicely separated from the other bedrooms for privacy and quiet.
- Twin walk-in closets and a tray ceiling further distinguish the master suite.
- An open floor plan allows you to see from the foyer and dining room into the family room with fireplace and breakfast nook/kitchen.
- Porches in front and back are joined by a rear patio for lots of outdoor space.
- Bonus space lies over the garage giving you 403 sq. ft. to grow into.
- Related Plans: Get 3 bedrooms with Acadian house plan 56332SM (2,548 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,714 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,714 sq. ft.
- Storage: 222 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 283 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 352 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 403 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 11"
- Depth: 85' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 627 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12