Split Bedroom French Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- Stucco, brick, decorative wooden shutters and a steep hip roof combine to give this French Country home plan its Southern charm
- Homeowners will appreciate the good storage space designed right in.
- Split bedrooms offer privacy for the elegant master suite with its tray ceiling.
- A computer nook off the kitchen keeps the computer out of the family room.
- Bonus space can be reached by stairs right off the breakfast nook.
- Related Plans: Get 4 bedrooms with Acadian house plan 56301SM (2,714 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,548 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,548 sq. ft.
- Storage: 322 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 328 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 352 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 403 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 11"
- Depth: 85' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12