4 Bedroom Modern with In-Law Suite
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Angular rooflines and a stone and stucco exterior combine to give this house plan great curb appeal. An in-law suite has its own entrance right off the french door entry giving you easy and private in and out access. Inside, the open concept floor plan is great for entertaining.
- The great room has a vaulted ceiling and a fireplace flanked by built-ins. The back wall slides open giving you access to the large covered patio in back.
- A large island in the kitchen has dual sinks and a counter for casual seating. Standing in the kitchen you can see across the great room and serve meals in the breakfast area, the dining room with tray ceiling our al fresco on the patio.
- The master suite has covered patio access and is privately located. The walk-in closet is over-sized and has room for him and her at the same time. And the master bath has a luxury shower with four shower heads plus a spa tub. Three more bedrooms are located across the home and a large utility room is conveniently located and tucked away behind a pocket door.
- The study is has barn doors that slide open creating a private or open space.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,597 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,597 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 603 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 197 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 11"
- Depth: 89' 11"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick