4-Bedroom Traditional Home Plan with Den
About This Plan
- This welcoming 2-story home plan features a traditional clapboard exterior, covered front porch, and 2-car garage.
- Just inside, you’ll find a comfortable living area with a fireplace.
- A wraparound kitchen at the rear of the home features a breakfast bar for casual meals, roomy pantry, and easy access to the dining area.
- A tucked-away den offers privacy and convenience.
- On the upper level, discover a spacious master suite with twin walk-in closets and a 5-piece bath with a walk-in shower.
- Thoughtful touches like a second-level laundry room and computer loft make this home plan special.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,134 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 862 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 457 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"