4-Bedroom Traditional Home Plan with Den and Open-Concept Main Floor
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This stately 4-bedroom house plan is rich with tradition, featuring an appealing shake and clapboard exterior, columned front entry, and a 2-car garage.
- Through the airy foyer, you’ll find all the modern comforts of home, including a versatile den or office space.
- The open-concept kitchen, dining area, and living room allow for maximum design creativity, clean sightlines, and easy maneuverability.
- Designed for form as well as function, the spacious kitchen features a convenient island and easy access to back deck and vaulted screened porch.
- On the upper level, the master suite welcomes you with a vaulted ceiling, 5-piece bath, and walk-in closet.
- A thoughtfully designed upper-level study area lends versatility.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 970076VC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,517 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,197 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,320 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 134 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 542 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"