4-Bedroom Traditional House Plan with 2-Story Foyer
About This Plan
- A well-executed design both inside and out, this four-bedroom traditional home plan is a fresh take on a time-honored classic.
- An open first-floor layout facilitates seamless movement and provides ample space to entertain.
- Enticing outdoor living spaces, including a generous front porch and rear deck, increase the home's livability.
- The second level is devoted to all four bedrooms, highlighted by the sumptuous master suite. The loft space gives the kids a spot to play and do their homework outside of their rooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,044 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,517 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,527 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,517 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 2"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 527 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick