4 Bedrooms Up
About This Plan
- With a simple footprint and simple roofline, this 4 bedroom house plan is very cost-effective to build.
- To the right of the entry you have a flex room that can be used as an office, family room or den.
- The main living area is arranged in an semi-open concept triangle including the living room, dining room and contemporary kitchen with island.
- A mud room plus powder/laundry room are all located conveniently off the double garage.
- Upstairs, enjoy 4 bedrooms - including the master with walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get a larger master suite with extra bath and a larger garage with house plan 22304DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,814 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 907 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 907 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 907 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 148 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 530 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss