4-Family House Plan with Upstairs Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This four-family house plan gives you units in three different sizes.
- The outside units give you 2,065 square feet of heated living space (809 square feet on the main floor and 1,256 square feet on the upper floor).
- The second unit from the left gives you 2,058 square feet of heated living space (804 square feet on the main floor and 1,264 square feet on the upper floor).
- The third unit from the left gives you 2,054 square feet of heated living space (804 square feet on the main floor and 1,250 square feet on the upper floor).
- Related Plan: Get a 2-family version with house plan 42569DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,260 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,236 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 5,024 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 10
- Full bathrooms: 8
- Half bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 111' 8"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1932 sq. ft.
- Count: 8 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12