4 (or 5) Bed Craftsman House Plan With Upstairs Laundry
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This 4 bed Craftsman house plan has an the bedrooms upstairs, and the laundry, too, leaving the downstairs for family enjoyment.
- The foyer with sidelights opens to the great room and has sight lines that extend all the way through the home.
- The dining room is on the left and has access to the kitchen through the butler's giving the home a circular flow pattern.
- The den, off on the right, gives you a quiet retreat on the main floor. With a full bath, this could be used as an extra bedroom.
- Sliding doors in both the great and dining rooms open to the outdoor living room.
- The large island in the kitchen has seating for four and gives you great workspace.
- The bonus room upstairs can be put to many uses and is included in the total living area.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,950 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,784 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,166 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss