4- or 5-Bed House Plan with Vaulted Master Sitting Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A blend of styles culminates in this 4-bed house plan with an optional fifth bedroom should you need it.
- Inside, you are greeted with a 2-story foyer with views ahead to the vaulted family room with fireplace.
- The kitchen has two islands and has a well-placed walk-in pantry. Standing at the sink you have views that extend to the vaulted keeping room with fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- Enjoy the outdoors on the deck or the covered porch.
- The master suite comes complete with a personal fireplace nestled in the vaulted sitting room. The second floor houses three well-appointed secondary bedrooms, plus the option for a fifth.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,899 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,772 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,127 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 374 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,772 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 858 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick