4 or 5 Bedroom Home Plan with Wraparound Porch and Walkout Basement
4 - 5
About This Plan
- An inviting wraparound porch welcomes you home to this 4 or 5 bedroom house plan with a 2-car garage.
- Just inside, a quiet study with built-ins at the front of the home offers privacy.
- Through the airy foyer, an open-concept main floor design offers clean sightlines and versatility.
- The vaulted family room features a fireplace and easy access to outdoor living space.
- The spacious kitchen offers an island, a large breakfast bar, and a generously sized walk-in pantry for efficiency, easy entertaining, and plenty of options for casual meals.
- On the upper level, you’ll find a roomy master suite with twin walk-in closets and a 5-piece bath with an oversized walk-in shower.
- On the optional lower level, discover a walkout family room with a fireplace, game room, and private guest suite with a full bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,724 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,938 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,786 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 923 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,687 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 10"
- Depth: 69' 4"
- Max ridge height: 42' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 695 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss