4-Unit Modern Rustic Multi-Family House Plan
About This Plan
- This 4-unit modern rustic house plan has a modern rustic exterior with stone, clapboards, timber supports for the entryways, two shed dormers and two gables on the ends.
- The units on the ends give you 1,375 sq. ft. of heated living space (550 sq. ft. on the main and lower floor each and 257 sq. ft. on the upper floor).
- The middle units give you 1,354 sq. ft. of heated living space (553 sq. ft. on the main and lower floor each and 248 sq. ft. on the upper floor).
- A 2-sided fireplace helps divide the main floor while keeping the space open at the same time. Double doors open to the patio in back.
- Upstairs gives you a single bedroom with bath. Two more bedrooms and laundry are in the lower level.
- Note: Please allow 12 days for delivery
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,446 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,224 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,224 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 998 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 10
- Full bathrooms: 8
- Half bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 27' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 10
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12