4000 Square Foot Modern French Country House Plan with Beautiful Library
About This Plan
- The beautiful Modern French Country home plan has a stone exterior combined with the steeper pitches, giving it a rustic cozy feel with a modern twist.
- On the inside, you are greeted by a large entry flowing into the great room. The great room has a built-in fireplace and access to the rear covered patio. To the left is the dining/kitchen space. This area is enlarged with the tall cathedral ceilings and exposed beams. The dining room has access to the rear covered patio while the kitchen is equipped with a large island and a beautiful arched window looking out from over the sink. There is a walk-in hidden pantry along with dual dishwashers.
- The mudroom is located off the courtyard garage equipped with a half bath and bench and hooks. The right wing of the home houses a library and the master suite. The master bedroom has its own bath with a soaking tub and walk-in shower. The bathroom flows right into the walk-in closet that then flows into the laundry room.
- Upstairs are 3 additional bedrooms and two baths. There is a family room with a fireplace and built-ins. The foldback stairs have a large window looking out to provide plenty of natural light in this two story space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,001 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,600 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,401 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 740 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 796 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12