4000 Square Foot Transitional Tudor Home Plan with Main-Level Owner's Suite
About This Plan
- Swooping roof lines, flared eaves, and arched accents add to the curb appeal offered by this Transitional Tudor home plan that gives you over 4,000 square feet of living space.
- A sizable foyer with a coat closet and staircase greet you upon entering and leads into the great room with exposed beams overhead.
- Discover a large hidden pantry with natural light in the heart of the home, while the adjacent dining room features a retractable glass wall that opens to the lanai.
- The secluded owner's suite enjoys a main-level location, complete with patio access, a 5-fixture bathroom, and dresser island in the wardrobe. A second bedroom suite or home office occupies the opposite side of the first floor.
- Three bedroom suites share the second level with an office and bonus room that includes a wet bar.
- RELATED: Get a smaller version with house plan 93054EL (3,939 sq. ft.)
- NOTE: Please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,073 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,418 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,655 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 369 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 58 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 972 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"