5-Bed Acadian Home Plan with Split-Bed Layout and Bonus Level
About This Plan
- This warm and inviting Acadian home plan delivers 5 bedrooms with an open living space offering additional separation between the master and secondary bedrooms.
- The family room expands onto a sizable rear porch / patio for grilling or dining outdoors, and the island kitchen hosts plenty of workspace and a walk-in pantry.
- A quiet study rests behind french doors, next to the hallway that leads to two bedroom suites.
- Retreat to the secluded master bedroom at the end of the day and discover a 5-fixture bathroom and two closets, one of which offers pocket-door access to the laundry room.
- Two storage rooms in the 3-car garage help your organize lawn supplies and a 626 sq ft bonus room above provides flexibility to the design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,841 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,841 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 833 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 626 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 94' 2"
- Depth: 69' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 957 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick