5 Bed Craftsman With Rec Room
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Columns are all that separate the living room from the dining room and kitchen in this Craftsman home plan. The open layout lets you see from room to room with no walls to block views.
- Use the den as the fourth bedroom since it has a nearby bathroom and a linear closet.
- The covered barbecue porch in back has room for table and chairs for dining outside.
- Located towards the front of the house, the vaulted master suite gives you two walk-in closets and a large bathroom with dual sinks.
- Add a second floor utility room and two more bedrooms and you have a terrific Craftsman home plan.
- Best of all a finished lower level gives you a rec room and fifth bedroom.
- The roof is a truss designs with a main pitch of 6:12 and a secondary pitch of 4:12.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the lower level with house plan 23557JD (2,633 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,727 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 607 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,035 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,085 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 390 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss