Craftsman With Stunning Open Layout
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- MORE PHOTOS: See more photos in our Google+ and Facebook photo albums.
- Two big columns are all that separate the family room from the dining room and kitchen in this Craftsman home plan.
- The open layout lets you see from room to room with no walls to block views.
- Use the den as the fourth bedroom since it has a nearby bathroom and a linear closet.
- The covered patio in back is vaulted and has lots of room for table and chairs for dining outside.
- Located towards the front of the house, the master suite gives you two walk-in closets and a large bathroom with dual sinks.
- Add a second floor utility room, a bonus room and two more bedrooms and you have a terrific Craftsman home plan.
- The roof is a truss design with a main pitch of 6:12 and a secondary pitch of 4:12.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
- Related Plan: Gain a lower level with house plan 23558JD (2,727 sq. ft.).