Craftsman With Stunning Open Layout
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Two big columns are all that separate the family room from the dining room and kitchen in this Craftsman home plan.
- The open layout lets you see from room to room with no walls to block views.
- Use the den as the fourth bedroom since it has a nearby bathroom and a linear closet.
- The covered patio in back is vaulted and has lots of room for table and chairs for dining outside.
- Located towards the front of the house, the master suite gives you two walk-in closets and a large bathroom with dual sinks.
- Add a second floor utility room, a bonus room and two more bedrooms and you have a terrific Craftsman home plan.
- The roof is a truss design with a main pitch of 6:12 and a secondary pitch of 4:12.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
- Related Plan: Gain a lower level with house plan 23558JD (2,727 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,633 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,225 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,408 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 171 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 43' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss