5-Bed Modern Two-Story House Plan with Large Covered Patio
About This Plan
- This exciting 5-bed Modern Two Story House gives you 3,640 square feet of heated living space that includes a large bonus room (factored into the total living area) on the second floor. Broad overhangs and horizontal themed siding and windows combine to give the house plan great curb appeal.
- The covered outdoor space works well for family gatherings and shares a wall with the dining room and great room. The kitchen is a beautiful thing and includes a perfect work triangle, plenty of cabinet space and an arrangement that allows for kitchen duty and family time all at once.
- A front-facing den and rear-facing flex room give this family incredible range and flexibility in the face of changing home office. studio, exercise or home school needs. It could also work to add a shower to the half bath on the main floor rendering the den and/or flex room an additional bedroom space.
- Upstairs is a wonderful design that includes privacy for all with a large bonus room recreation space. This primary bedroom is large, well placed away from the others and has a perfectly shareable bathroom with wide vanity, private toilet room and generous walk-in closet. Centrally located is a well appointed laundry room with sink, folding table, plenty of countertop and cabinet space to compliment the full sized side by side washer and dryer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,619 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,841 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars