5-Bed New American Home Plan with Vaulted Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- Two large gables sit above the entry porch giving this attractive New American house plan great curb appeal.
- The foyer gives you a view all the way through the home and is open to the living and dining rooms.
- There is seating at the uniquely shaped island and a corner pantry in the kitchen. The family room has a fireplace and is open to the kitchen and nook. Also comes with a flex room on the main floor
- Upstairs you'll find five bedrooms including the vaulted master bedroom plus upstairs laundry.
- Related: Shave off a little square footage with house plan 23073JD (2,441 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,609 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,221 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,388 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 397 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss