5-Bed New American House Plan with Upstairs Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The combination of wood, board and batten siding, and brick gives this New American house plan great curb appeal. Upon entering the home through its front covered porch you will walk into a grand 2-story entry. The entry leads to a formal dining room on one side and an office with french doors on the other. Further, into the home, the large family room is warmed by a fireplace that is flanked by built-in bookshelves. The family room flows into the kitchen that includes a large kitchen island and a large walk-in pantry.
- Upstairs, you'll find 5 bedrooms. The master suite is perfectly situated with a large walk-in closet and a bath with his/her vanities and a large walk-in shower. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a jack and jill bath and bedrooms 4 and 5 share a jack and jill bath.
- Back on the main floor, the homes 3 car garage accesses the home through a convenient mudroom. A convenient laundry room is accessed from the mudroom and includes a laundry chute from upstairs.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 62628DJ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,617 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,688 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,929 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 957 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12