Five Bedroom European House Plan
About This Plan
- When you have a large family, you need room to move around and this European house plan gives you just that.
- Amenities include built-ins, a handy laundry chute and a well organized family entry off the garage complete with a bench and lockers.
- Interior columns frame the formal dining room but you also get a vaulted informal dining area right by the kitchen.
- The L-shaped main living space is all open concept so you can see everything right from the kitchen island.
- All five bedrooms are up on the spacious second floor where there's also loft space that has a tray ceiling.
- The master suite gets a private bathroom while the other family bedrooms share connected bathrooms, each with two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,484 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,634 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,850 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 947 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12