5-Bed Ranch House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The open gable framed by timbers presents a dramatic and stunning front entry on this 5-bedroom, ranch house plan. Inside, the bedrooms lie on the perimeter of the central living spaces, giving privacy to each of the residents.
- Exposed beams above the family room add a rustic touch, while a warm fireplace adds to the ambiance. The adjoining kitchen boasts an angled island, and a second, double-sided fireplace serves both the breakfast nook and outdoor lounge area.
- French doors in the master suite permit access to the back porch, and the spacious bath leads to an equally generous wardrobe.
- Four additional bedrooms are sprinkled throughout the floor plan, and each includes a full bath. One of the bedrooms, located behind the game room, features an exterior door, making it ideal for in-laws or a boomerang child.
- The 2-car garage protrudes from the front of the home at an angle, and opens into mudroom with a coat closet, next to the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,923 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,923 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 109' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 662 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"