5-Bed Southern Georgian House Plan with Angled Garage and Second Floor Sunset Balcony
About This Plan
- Stately brick and elegant columns grace the front of this 5-bed Georgian house plan. Nods to southern living are seen in the symmetry of the windows, the rounded columns and dual chimneys. Inside this luxury house plan blends formal and informal gathering spaces.
- The grand living room fills the main floor with a unique sitting room with fireplace. Columns visually separate the living room and dining room and across the hall a pocket door slides to reveal the den which could be furnished as a home office.
- The right side of the floor plan is filled with a well-appointed kitchen that would make any home chef happy.
- Two of the homes five bedrooms are on the first floor and both have private bathrooms.
- Upstairs is the owners' suite which offers a private fireplace and luxurious bathroom. An exercise studio and loft separate the owners' suite from two additional bedroom suites. Off the loft is a grand sunset balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,448 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,690 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,758 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 123' 10"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 920 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss