5-Bed Traditional House Plan with Additional Detached Garage
2 - 5
About This Plan
- Rich exterior colors combine with stone accents to create this traditional, 5-bedroom house plan. The main house includes a 3-car garage, and a second, detached garage sits towards the back of the property.
- French doors just off the foyer lead to a quiet office, perfect for the work-at-home resident. The open-concept floor plan combines the shared living spaces into one sprawling space for family and friends to gather.
- An angled, kitchen island connects the rooms and offers seating for casual meals, and a sizable pantry provides plenty of storage space. French doors lead to an elongated covered porch for outdoor enjoyment.
- The master bedroom resides on the main level, conveniently located next to the laundry facilities, and features an ensuite with a corner shower enclosure, toilet room, double sinks, and a walk-in closet. A second bedroom, next to a full bathroom, is also on this level.
- Downstairs, a large family room includes a kitchenette, along with three secondary bedrooms: two share a full bathroom, the third includes a full bath. An exercise room, storage space, second laundry room, and cold storage room also reside on this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,446 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,446 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,355 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,533 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 104' 9"
- Max ridge height: 22' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1792 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss