5-Bed Transitional House Plan for Sloped Lot
About This Plan
- Contrasting tones, steeply-pitched gables, and oversized windows blend together to provide a fresh exterior to this 5-bedroom, transitional house plan.
- A home office is located to the left of the foyer, across from the sizable great room with a cozy fireplace. The kitchen and dining area open to one another and extend onto a covered deck to make grilling and dining outdoors effortless.
- Barn doors part to reveal a craft room just off the dining area.
- The master bedroom can be found upstairs, complete with a private balcony, 5-fixture ensuite, and a walk-in closet. A second bedroom neighbors a full bath.
- The walk-out basement offers additional space for all to enjoy, and features a recreation room, three bedrooms, a compartmentalized bath, and laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,736 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,535 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,861 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,340 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 2"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 965 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"