5-Bed Vacation Home Plan with Sun Decks Galore
About This Plan
- The simple, rectangular footprint of this 5-bedroom, vacation home provides a budget-friendly floor plan. The cube-like exterior topped with a shed roof adds a contemporary vibe.
- The main level is comprised of the shared living spaces, along with ample outdoor living spaces on the surrounding sun decks. An angled fireplace juts out from the great room in order to share its warmth throughout the first floor.
- An island in the center of the kitchen increases available workspace, and the attached dining room provides access to one of the side decks.
- The owner's suite occupies the right side of the second level, and features a 4-fixture bath and a walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located down the hall, across from a full bath. A central laundry shoot reduces time spent collecting clothes on laundry day.
- A second family room can be found on the lower level, with access to a patio. Also downstairs, discover two additional bathrooms, a full bath, and the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,252 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 716 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 796 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 740 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss