5-Bedroom Farmhouse Plan with Main-Floor Master and Upstairs Children's Den
About This Plan
- Three sets of French doors welcome you into this appealing 5-bedroom farmhouse plan, which features a traditional clapboard exterior with a touch of brick, a large covered front porch, and a 3-car side-load garage.
- In the front of the home, a roomy office with an exterior entrance offers privacy and convenience.
- A spacious open-concept living room and kitchen offer plenty of options for gathering and casual meals.
- A generously sized walk-in pantry and oversized kitchen island lend convenience and a touch of luxury. French doors lead to the back with an outdoor kitchen on the right.
- Retreat to the tucked-away master suite, where you’ll find a spacious walk-in closet and 5-piece bath. Three more bedrooms are clustered together on the left side of the home. Two share a Jack and Jill bath, one has a porch and there is hall access to the back porch.
- On the upper level, the fifth bedroom share a Jack and Jill bath with the children's den, a great place for the kids to hang out and keep the clutter away from the main floor.
- Related Plan: Eliminate two of the bedrooms in the left wing and change up the second floor with house plan 510045WDY (3,233 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,990 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,245 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 745 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 7"
- Depth: 84' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 991 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick